We have an exciting opportunity for experienced photographers to join our team of regular freelancers. FilmFolk is a London-based studio that provides high quality photography for a wide range of corporate and private clients. Work is varied and interesting within a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
To apply you must have at least 5 year's professional experience as a photographer and be based in the London area. You should have good personal skills and enjoy working with people in different creative environments. Work is offered on a freelance basis with flexible arrangements. Assignments can be weekdays, evenings and weekends.
To meet our professional standards, you will be required to possess the following resources:
- At least two professional grade camera bodies
- High quality lenses, including a 24-70 and 70-200mm
- Lighting kit for portrait shoots
- At least 5TB of storage space (preferrably Raid 6)
- Fast internet (200mbps or above)
- Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop
- Own transport is an advantage
- DBS Certificate is an advantage
We pay an assignment fee of £150 + £25 per hour (min £175). Additional fees may apply for certain projects.
How to Apply
There is no need to send us covering letters or CVs, simply answer the questions and provide links to your work. Please remember to mobile number and email address.
We aim to review applications within 14 days. If successful we will invite you for a video interview, before progressing things further.